I received the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set as a gift, and it has completely changed the way I cook. Not only can this set allow me to cook for large groups of people—all at the same time—when I am finished, cleanup takes seconds; just throw it in the dishwasher.
When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised.
This Cookware Set Contained:
- 5-quart saucepan with lid
- 3-quart saucepan with lid
- 8-inch open skillet
- 10-inch open skillet
- 5-quart sauté pan with lid
- 8-quart stockpot with lid
- steamer insert with lid
Best Features Of Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set
Entertaining is made easy with the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware set. Instead of spending hours scrubbing pots and pans by hand, this time can be spent with guests or family members who have come over to eat. If you love to cook, but hate to clean up afterwards, this is the right buy. I’ve saved hours of soaking, scraping, and scrubbing by putting these pots and pans in the dishwasher. For those who are worried about the dishwasher damaging your set, I haven’t had a single scratch on any of these pots or pans, and they come out in perfect condition. I’d rather spend time doing something else than cleaning, and it’s so hard to find a quality set of pots and pans that can go in the dishwasher without worry. That alone was a huge plus for me.
Read More : Best Countertop Dishwasher Reviews
Stainless steel finish:
I am constantly getting compliments on this set, and people always ask me where I got it. The set itself consists of well-made cooking utensils, that do not flake or scratch. This set looks like it came straight out of the kitchen at a five-star restaurant, and allows me to cook like I work in a fancy restaurant. If you are looking to buy a multi-functional set of cookware that really can be used for everything, this is the set for you.
The best part about this cookware set is the price. They look like they cost hundreds of dollars, but really are priced for the average person to buy. At $220, these cooking utensils are priced considerably lower than what they are worth, and for a quality product, it’s a bargain.
Cooking made easy:
I’d never used multiclad before, and I must admit, I was a little skeptical about the technology, but now I’m a believer. I couldn’t believe how differently my food was coming out. I could brown, simmer, and pan fry better than I’ve ever been able to before. My kids kept asking me what I was doing differently, and I’ve changed nothing but my cookware.
- Strong hard anodized construction surface helps to protect the utensils from breakage.
- Stainless Steel riveted panhandles are very strong and easy to use.
- The products have curved lip which helps in the easy pouring.
- Apart from the product free packaging and free shipping are available.
- The products are long lasting, and one can use easily for their lifetime.
- Last but not the least, it shining and polishing effects look great.
- As the products are made of stainless steel, it needs a proper pre-heating while cooking and needs an extra effort to maintain.
- The sellers highly mention the limited warranty not the lifetime for the products.
This set was one of the best gifts I have ever received. If you are looking for a well-made stainless steel set, stop looking. As a busy mother of three who makes meals every day, the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set has saved me time, money, and changed the way we both cook and eat.