We are looking for some creative DIY Enthusiast. If you think you can create a small project on DIY (Do It Yourself) then this scholarship brings you a great opportunity.
If you have ever done small projects at home or in your dorm related to Home Improvement, Home Décor, Appliance Repairing etc then share it with Kitchen Apparatus.
We are looking for projects that are useful, easy to make and can be implemented at home at minimal cost.
- This Scholarship is available for Full time or Part time Undergraduate or Postgraduate students studying in colleges or university.
- We appreciate if engineering students participate in this scholarship project.
- International students are most welcome.
Award Value: 3000$
- The Winner will be awarded 1500 US Dollar
- 1st Runner Up will be awarded 1000 US Dollar
- 2nd Runner up will be awarded 500 US Dollar
- 1st: Mary Larew – Baylor University
- 2nd: Gabriel Mandujano – Northeastern Illinois University
- 3rd: Megan Beyer – East Tennessee State University
Deadline is January 31, 2018.
For any kind of queries and assistance please contact at Scholarship@kitchenapparatus.com
How to Submit You Application
Step 1: Write a Unique Article.
Write an article describing you small DIY project within 500-3000 words in a word .docx/.doc file.
Step 2: Add Some Related Image.
Include some amazing real image of your project. The image must be relevant to the project and clear. The image must be in PNG or JPG format.
Step 3: Add Your Detail Information.
Include your details at the start of the doc. The information you have to include:
- Personal Details (Name, Phone Number, and Address)
- College Name
- Area of Study
Step 4: Finish The Process By Sending The File to Us.
Email the file with your college or university email ID at Scholarship@kitchenapparatus.com.
What Points You Have to Highlight in The Article
- Name of the project.
- What problem will it solve?
- Time needed to complete this project.
- Needed equipment, tools or materials to build this project.
- Step by step instructions if you feel to include image then add it.
- The cost to complete this project.
- What experience needed to complete this project?
- Benefits and usefulness of this project.
Points & Other Details
Our Team will decide the winner based on the following parameter:
- Article quality and length- 30 points.
- Article supported by high-quality image- 20 points.
Winners will be declared on this page on 30 March 2018.
Winners will be contacted via email and the award will be sent through cheque to financial aid department with winner name.
- The top 3 article will be featured on our website.
- A student can submit only one project at a time.
- By submitting the article a student gives us permission to use the article to promotional and marketing purpose.
- The article must be 100% unique in plagiarism test.
- The article must be at least 500 words.
- Article Sample: best countertop dishwasher, t fal ultimate cookware, Cooktop like nuwave pro, nuwave pic, Best Kitchen Rug.
Sponsored By: Top Gutter Guard