Making a smoothie in a blender is pretty easy, even if you do not have a smoothie blender. You can make a perfect glass of silk smoothie in a matter of time. When you know how to make an excellent and super tasty smoothie, you don’t need to go to the smoothie parlor. Instead, you can do this yourself at home. This guide will show you how you can make this at home. So let’s start making smoothies. Smoothies come in different types. You can learn somethings from here.
Make the perfect smoothie With Blender
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 2 cups frozen cherries, raspberries, or strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup of orange juice
- Honey to taste
- In your blender, pour all the ingredients, and then until you get the smooth consistency, process it.
- Serve in a glass.
2.Classic Green Smoothies
- 1 cup greens (spinach, kale, celery or anything you like)
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (you can take nut or almond milk as well)
- 1 frozen banana (sliced)
- Honey or vanilla extract as per your taste
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend well.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
3.Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1-3 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (soy or nut milk can use)
- Honey as per your taste
- In the blender jar, add all the items and then run the blender for a few seconds.
- Enjoy the tasty chocolate peanut butter
- 20g cashew nut
- 200g pineapple
- 2 fresh banana (you can use canned)
- 500ml carrot
- One small piece of ginger
- 1 lime juice
- Add these ingredients to the jar and run at a high-speed for a few seconds.
- This smoothie is a great drink to start your day.
Go Here For The Best Blender Under 100:
1.Pina Colada Smoothie
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- 2 frozen banana
- Pineapple chunked (fresh or canned) 1 cup
- Maple syrup or honey as per taste
- Give them a perfect blend together and drink this amazingly healthy smoothie.
- Strong-brewed coffee 1 cup
- 1/2 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 frozen banana
- Honey as per taste
- Blend all the items perfectly and drink!
This mocha smoothie is the best for coffeeholic. Coffee lovers, you should try this drink.
3.Basic Fruit Smoothie
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup mango, peach and orange juice
- 2 peaches (broken into chunks)
- 1 banana
- 1 quarter strawberries
- First, blend the fruits until they become purees.
- Then add the juice and ice cube to them and blend to make the smoothie
Your basic fruit smoothie is ready to drink.
4.Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
- Fresh turmeric 4 inch
- Coconut milk yogurt 3 tbsp
- Oats 50g gluten-free
- Cashew 1 tbsp
- Bananas 2 medium and chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Grate the turmeric and then add all of the items to the blender. Until it takes the smoothie form, keep blending.
- Take a smoothie bowl and serve it.
5.Peach Melba Smoothie
- 100ml orange juice
- 100g frozen raspberry
- 410g can peach
- 150ml fresh custard
- In the blender, add them all and give them a perfect blend.
- Serve in a glass; you can add some raspberry for garnish.
6.Avocado & Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry 150g
- Avocado half (chunked)
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- Honey or lemon juice to taste
- In a blender container, add all the ingredients and run the blender until you have the consistency you want.
These were 10 of the easiest smoothies recipes that can make any blender within a few seconds. Drinking smoothie regularly has many health benefits. If you are not yet drinking smoothies, you should start drinking quickly.
If you have a good blender, you can work with that, but if you don’t and want to buy a blender you can have a look of our best blender suggestions from here: Best blender under 100
As you can see, smoothies are made from the fruits, and fruits are very helpful to our body, so you will get the nutrition of fruits by drinking smoothies if you do not like to eat the whole fruit.
The following, I’m going to share the health benefits of smoothies. If you are interested, then continue reading.
Health Benefits of Smoothies
Smoothie is a nutritious breakfast that helps you start your day. These magical drinks make sure you provide enough energy for the day to keep going. Smoothies have unlimited health benefits; here’s are some of them.
Help Lose Weight
If you are worried about your weight and want to lose quickly, then you should start drinking veggie smoothie regularly. Veggie smoothies are also known as green smoothies. You can use your favorite greens to make this, we share a green smoothie recipe, you can follow that also.
Makes You Feel Full
When you feel full, you are less likely to eat foods; as a result, it helps reduce your weight. Smoothies contain many proteins and nutritions that help you feel full for the day, and you will be less hungry.
Smoothies are made from fresh fruits or juices, and fresh items help increase the immune system of the body. If you want to enhance your immunity, you should add the smoothie to your diet chart.
Reduce Skin Problems
If you are suffering from any skin issues such as – acne, pimple, sunburn, or other issues, then start drinking a fresh smoothie every day. Smoothies will help reduce these issues and make your skin glowing from the inside.
Control Mood Swings And Improve Brain Power
Most of the people suffering from mood swings, especially women suffering from mood swings, very often, which is such an irritating issue. But no worry, a glass of fresh smoothie every day will control your mood swing. Smoothies also fight against depression.
And if you think you cannot remember everything accurately, start having smoothies. Fresh green smoothies are the best to improve brainpower.
Good For Overall Health
For your bone health, to reduce the chances of cancer, improve your digestion, to keep the blood sugar in control – a glass of smoothie can fight against all of these health issues. Smoothies keep away your body from the disease.
Smoothies are a great drink which helps to improve your health, and it is very easy to make. Compared to juice, the smoothie is the best, and most of the athletes drink smoothies regularly. If you cannot make smoothies, then check out the above recipe and add this drink to your diet list from today.