This innovative and upgraded Max Burton 6200 induction cooktop is perfect for increasing the versatility and overall utility of any kitchen. It creates a secondary heating space for even cooking and reheating of foods in iron cookware. It also promotes stress-free monitoring of foods with a digital temperature and function display.
It is a wonderful device for cooking foods that are extremely temperature sensitive. This includes soup bases, creamy sauces, and candies. Though it is designed for home use, this Max Burton portable burner is also well-suited for labs, schools, events with catering needs, and vacation cabins.
Image Credit: Amazon.com
Design And Composition
The unit is made from high-grade stainless steel. Because the induced heat is only transferred through metals that are magnetic, the body of the cooktop remains cool while it’s in use. This is also true for the top of the unit, except where the heat coils directly transfer heat into cookware.
The digital display panel is made from heat-resistant polymers, and functions flawlessly at any temperature and for any length of time. This induction cooktop is constructed similarly to the finest induction ranges, but can be transported anywhere.
Excellent Unit Features of Max Burton 6200
- Efficient, yet consistent power usage at only 120 Volts and 1800 Watts.
- Wide surface area to accommodate hefty cookware.
- Strong base feet to ensure stability and prevent accidents.
- All surfaces except the scientifically-placed heating coils remain cool while in use.
- 10 power levels from 200-1800 Watts to match volume cooking needs.
- 10 temperature levels that range from 100°-450°F.
- 3-hour digital timer with automatic shut-off and progress code display.
- Complete unit use and construction compliance with independent Intertek and UL standards.
- Online and phone customer service available from Max Burton.
Important Things To Remember
- Heat induction will work only with magnetic metals. The unit will not heat foods that are in aluminum pots and other cookware materials.
- While all features except the heat coils remain cool, caution is recommended while using this model just like any other cooktop.
- The precision cooking power of this unit is controlled strictly through digital controls. While the controls are straightforward, it is worth taking the time to learn the unit completely before use.
- Available heating surface anywhere.
- Even heating for special recipes.
- Energy efficiency in the kitchen.
- Can only be used with iron-based cookwear.
- Error codes can suddenly shut the cooktop off.
- Has only one heating space.
Final thought about Max Burton 6200
The main advantage of using the Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop, is having a reliable heating surface anywhere it is needed. As long as the cookware that is used in tandem with the unit is made of the correct metal, heating will be even and efficient. One Max Burton Deluxe Induction Cooktop exponentially increases a kitchen or restaurant’s versatility.
Where To Buy