The induction cooktop is a significant part of cooking equipment also called as induction stove which heats a pitcher easily. It is a ceramic-glass top and made of iron and stainless steel. The induction Cooktop is a magnetic cooktop where other Cooktops are an electronic heating appliance or flames.
This type of cooktop is so smarter than others and this induction cooktop heats the pot by using a high-frequency induction coil. The induction cooktop is also user-friendly and more convenient to use. Lots of brands, on the internet are making these induction Cooktops.
Some of them serve good, some are bad and also, are the best.‘Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction’ is a one of the best cooktop of 2016. Continue the reading of the review of the Max 6400 digital cooktop to know the comprehensive information.
Image Credit: Amazon.com
Quick Specification Of Max Burton 6400
Dimensions: 13.5 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches
Weight: 7.8 pounds
Manufacturer: Max Burton
Warranty: 1 Year
Number of burners: 1
Voltage Uses: 120 volts
Current uses: 15 amps
Sneak peeks of Key Features
- One-touch Simmer and Boil buttons
- Lock to hold settings
- 25 degrees temperature increments from 100 to 450 degrees
- Programmable timer for 180-minute
- Digital touchpad
Fastest of all Induction cooktop
Max Burton 6400 induction cooktop is the fastest induction cooktop in the market. It boils the water quickly and takes few minutes to boil a cup of water.
Control System of Max Burton 6400
Max Burton works with 60 Hz power connection and needs to operate 120-Volt. This portable Max Burton cooktop needs at least 15 amplifiers power-socket. The user can take an action to use this induction for cooking any food in the power watts or temperature category.
This Max Burton induction series is straightforward to install and just to turn you are to plug in the power zone.That’s real simple and its power cord is approximately 5ft.
Max Burton 6400’ is a magnificent Cooktop and the superb feature for which it has listed, ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) under the UL 1026 standard. This high performer portable induction cooktop takes in 4 smart sensors that can interpret any error function into the code.
These error codes come into view the LED display. The command codes are four alphabetic characters:
- “E0” code from the Pan Detection Sensor; within 30 seconds it can detect
- “E01” for excessive heat comes from Internal Overheat Detection Sensor to detect excessive heat.
- “E02” code, recommends shutting down induction within one minute and comes from Ceramic Glass Overheating Sensor
- “E03” comes from Incorrect Voltage Sensor due to the supplying high or low voltage.
Besides, this single burner includes a built in line fuse for preventing overloading issues.
One Touch Push Buttons
Including up to the 15 settings to fix temperature adjustment for cooking; also getting option to operate this cooktop in 25° increments from (100°-450°) F. Besides, it allows temperature 10 heat mode settings (500-1800) W.Buttons for ‘Max Burton 6400’are touch sensitive (one touch), especially when you press simmer and boil buttons.So, you are to no press temperature buttons in force.
This burner is light-weight and straightforward to handle.It has a suited dimension (13.5 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches) which makes sure you that it is suitable for outdoor usage.
Since it is 5ft long, it is convenient to place on the patio.And, 120v of power socket is enough to use this Max 6400.
No Fire Risk
All sensors in this cooktop work together to alert the user whether detects any error code.If it goes wrong, then it gets automatically shut down.Moreover, the safety sensors of Max Burton cooperatively keep to itself free from any risk of fire exhaustion.
The cooktop of ‘Max Burton 6400 Digital’ amasses a little energy and it is known as an electric saver when need to consume energy.It has a versatile power setting and temperature system which allows you to fix the right setting to cook your food without wasting energy.
Max burton 6400 has the 1-year warranty and you can contact their service center if you face any kind of problem.
Difference between ‘Max Burton 6200’ and ‘Max Burton 6400’
Difference between ‘Max Burton 6200’ and ‘Max Burton 6400’ is given below :
Max Burton 6200
- 10 levels temperature settings
- Its dimension is 13.3 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches and weight is 8.1
- Traditional push buttons
- The control panel area of this cooktop is old style
Max Burton 6400
- 15 levels temperature settings
- Its dimension is 13.5 x 12.5 x 2.6 inches and weight is 7.8 pounds.
- Up to date one touch pushes button
- It is very smart and touches control panel
Pros & Cons
Pros and cons of Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD is given below-
- This cooktop could be mounted with your car battery as an outdoor power source if you are to go out of the home.
- Getting hot only the cooking surface, as a result, it is a safe for cooker
- In absence of exposing the heating element or opening flame to burn surrounding fixtures
- Faster than gas or electric cooktop
- Helps to get the right temperature (15 temperature mode settings; from 100 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees)
- Takes just about 3-4 minutes to boil a quart of water
- Sometimes, it can go up to the 10-15 degree increments instead of 25-degree increments.
The model of Max Burton 6400 is so smart and newcomer technology in the cooktop industry, which presents versatile features and standard service.This cooktop supports to prepare meals for feasts and regular busy days.In a safe way, it can finish your cooking quickly and whether one the program is set by you without any supervision then it can cook correctly.
Where To Buy: