Meyer has been producing quality cookware products in the Circulon line for years.
The non-stick cookware products are popular for handling heat quite well. You will find many great cookware sets for sale in many lines from the company.
But which set of Circulon pots and pans is right for your use?
This guide will help you identify the right cookware products from Circulon that fits your needs.
The sets in this guide are divided into sections dedicated to various needs that you might have.
One is Circulon cookware reviews, This includes sections for stainless steel, nonstick and aluminum items. Another is Circulon pots and pans reviews, Here you’ll learn about some individual products from Circulon that your kitchen will benefit from having.
Circulon Cookware Reviews
1. Circulon Premier Professional Reviews : 13-Piece Set – For the Versatile Chef
Your first choice for a set is this Premier 13-piece set.
All the pieces here use a stainless steel base for allowing this to work on all stove tops, including induction tops. The bronze set uses raised circles on the base to keep the food from sticking while preventing surface abrasion.
The Autograph three-layer nonstick surface from DuPont is a special feature of this set. The surface keeps the inside from scratching even when you use metal utensils for stirring up your dishes.
The set includes 1 and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 4-quart sauce pot with lid, an 8-quart stockpot with lid, and a 5-quart sauté pot with another lid. You also have three French skillets at sizes of 8.5, 10, and 12 inches in this set.
- The tempered glass on each lid keep the foods warm while heating
- Oven safe at up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The hard-anodized surface heats foods evenly and fast
- The handles feel somewhat rough
- The spouts on the pots are small
2. Circulon Genesis Stainless Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set – Designed With a Great Body
Another great choice for a stainless steel set, this Genesis set features an assortment of sauce pans, skillets, and a stock pot.
The stainless steel design creates a nice look, but the body of each piece is also accentuated with powerful nonstick surfaces that use raised circles for keeping foods from sticking.
Aluminum bases are also included on each piece to create a better surface for all your cooking needs.
The glass lids produce the best possible seals for all your foods. The lids ensure that heat will not escape quickly from each item, thus producing a better amount of support for heating your foods right.
- The pieces are easy to wash off
- The handles help you keep a good grip on your items
- Each piece can handle oven temperatures of 500 degrees
- You need to clean each piece as soon as possible for the best results
- Takes a bit for these items to heat up on occasion
3. Circulon Momentum Reviews: Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Set – Easy to Clean Off
Many Circulon Momentum reviews are popping up stating that this 11-piece set is a great choice.
Each piece comes with a smooth surface that allows foods to move about well when stirring or shaking the materials, thus keeping the pots easy to use.
Another part of what makes this set so useful is its assorted variety of pieces. You’ll get a 1-quart saucepan with a pour spout, a 2-quart saucepan, a 6-quart stockpot, a 3-quart saute pan, and a 10-inch skillet.
All of those pieces except for the 1-quart pan come with lids. You’ll also get 8.5 and 11.5-inch skillets.
The nonstick surface of the set improves upon how well you can clean each piece. The hard-anodized steel body features an aluminum base to help heat up foods in minutes.
- Easy to clean off
- The double-riveted handles ensure a simple lift
- The lids produce secure seals
- Does not work on induction tops
- May dent if not handled accordingly
4. Circulon Symmetry Reviews: Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set – Keeps Foods Whole
The Symmetry set has an aluminum build with a stainless steel base. The DuPont Autograph surface helps keep foods from sticking while ensuring the surface can handle metal utensils.
The Total Non-Stick System is a key part of this set that many Circulon Symmetry reviews focus on.
The system uses raised circles inside to prevent surface abrasion and scratching while ensuring the foods on the inside will not stick and tear apart. This system is designed with a high-low series of grooves.
The set includes an 8.5 and 10-inch French skillet, a 3-quart saute pan with a lid, and three saucepans with lids for each. An 8-quart stockpot is also included with a matching cover added.
- The base can handle all types of stove tops, including induction tops
- The silicone handles offer a great grip
- All pieces are dishwasher safe
- Only the smallest saucepan has a pouring surface
- The lids can crack if not handled right
5. Circulon Genesis Aluminum Nonstick 13-Piece Cookware Set – Handles Intense Heat
The convenience of the Genesis 13-piece set comes from not only the pieces themselves but also from the three scour pads included in the set.
But what truly makes set attractive is that all the cookware pieces are oven safe at up to 500 degrees. The cookie pan is an exception, as that is oven safe at up to 450 degrees.
The nonstick surfaces on each aluminum piece will resist chipping and scratching. The aluminum materials will heat up evenly and fast.
The set includes some useful pots and pans as well as two open skillets. The cookie pan offers a grooved surface that keeps foods from sticking to the base.
- The glass lids resist pressure to keep from chipping
- The aluminum materials offer lightweight bodies
- Does not contain chemicals like PFOA
- The handles can become warm at times
- The exterior of each piece may still scratch or chip
6. Infinite Circulon Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set, 10-Piece – Designed For Many Cooking Needs
The aluminum body of each piece in this set includes a stainless steel base.
The aluminum cores in each piece allow the contents on the inside to stay intact without possibly sticking. The strong stainless steel lids also ensure the contents inside each vessel are kept warm while cooking.
The pieces are suitable for all types of stoves and can handle oven temperatures of up to 500 degrees. The stainless steel handles also keep the pieces comfortable.
The ten pieces in this set include two covered saucepans, an 8-quart stockpot with lid, a 3-quart sauté pan with lid, and two skillets. Each piece is designed to support a better cooking experience all around.
- The grooves on each piece keep foods from sticking
- The surfaces can handle metal utensils without scratching
- Each piece heats evenly
- The bottoms might expand after a while
- The surface might start peeling at times
Circulon Pans Reviews
1. Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch French Skillet – A Fine Style With Support For Heat
You can always buy individual pieces of cookware from Circulon if needed. This 8.5-inch French skillet offers a hard-anodized aluminum body. The nonstick design with its raised circles produces a comfortable nonstick body.
The rubberized handle on the end has a small curve on it that fits well on the user’s hand. This works for the left and right hand alike.
The skillet can be used on all stove top ranges. You can use this on an induction top as well. The impact-bonded stainless steel base provides you with a secure design for keeping the piece heated up well.
- Handles temperatures of 400 degrees in your oven
- The brilliant chocolate finish creates a nice style
- The nonstick surface lasts longer than a traditional surface on another item
- Sometimes food bits can get in between the raised circles
- Takes a moment to heat up
2. Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick French Skillet Twin Pack – Works For Many Cooking Needs
This twin pack features 10 and 12-inch skillets. Each features a hard-anodized metal body with raised circles to prevent foods from sticking. The aluminum base on each piece ensures the set will last for years to come.
The tulip shape body of each piece adds a beautiful look. The rubberized handles are also convenient for your use.
The two skillet sizes ensure you’ll have control for all your cooking needs. You can use the smaller skillet for eggs and the larger one for pancakes, for instance.
- Each skillet has an identical body
- The surface will not dent or chip
- Easy to clean off each piece
- May require some oil for some of the tougher foods
- May not work on some stove top surfaces; check your oven model for functionality
3. Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Casserole – Keeps the Heat In
The high-low waves on the bottom surface allow the foods you cook to heat up well without risking anything sticking on the bottom part. You can even use metal utensils on the inside without anything scratching on the bottom part.
The silicone handles on the sides work with stainless steel supports to create a better grip. The dual-riveted body of each handle keeps the setup comfortable.
The aluminum body also promotes an even dispersal of heat around the surface. By moving the heat around well enough, the casserole dish and the food inside will stay warm without any cold spots forming.
- The glass lid prevents hot air from escaping
- The stainless steel base works on all stove tops
- The slim body keeps the weight of the dish down
- The lid may crack if not handled right
- Sometimes the lid might not steam up when you cook things
A Final Note
All of these pieces from Circulon will do well for your cooking needs. But you have to ensure no matter what you choose that you find something that adds an attractive touch for your cooking needs.
Take a look at what you can get when finding an attractive Circulon cookware product, whether it entails a set or a single piece.
You can find many stainless steel and aluminum-based pieces out there as well. Look around to see what you can find when getting something attractive for your use.