Ninja blenders are next-generation machines made to keep up with our postmodern lifestyles. They are contemporary, robust, and intensely powerful.
Whether you want to get your diet plan back on track, or if you’re a fitness enthusiast, or simply hosting guests, they’ll grind up anything you want to make.
These blenders add great value and utility to our regular consumption and are a worthy kitchen appliance to buy. Their high power, for instance, can deal with thick mixtures really well.
You can use your Ninja blender to make the usual smoothie, a nutrient-rich fruit juice, or even some of the odd recipes of your choice like pancakes and waffles.
A protein shake is also a popular choice because of all the variety of proteins you can pile up in the jug and you’d still get creamy perfection in each sip.
But with purchasing any high-tech kitchen appliance comes the responsibility of caring for them. Maintenance is an essential condiment in your perfectly blended smoothie.
Various cool features, pulverizing blades, a pitcher, the lids, and many such parts make up the efficient machine a Ninja blender becomes. Let’s disassemble and start from scratch toward how to clean ninja blender.
Are Ninja Blenders Dishwasher Safe?
Blenders are mostly dishwasher safe in general. Ninja Blenders are dishwasher safe, too, besides their power base or motor. Parts such as the jug, the lids, the blades, and the handles are all safe to go in the dishwasher.
A power base consists of an electric motor, and electricity and water together is a big no. Therefore, never soak or dip the Ninja base in water or put them in the dishwasher to avoid accidents and irretrievable damage.
How to Wash a Ninja Blender: Dishwasher Way
Cleaning the Ninja blender using your dishwasher is as simple as many other kitchen appliances that you regularly pile up on the racks. Follow these basic steps to know how:
- Always unplug the Ninja Blender from its power source to prevent accidents.
- Disassemble the lid, the pitcher, and the blades within it.
- The pitcher, cups, lids, and blades can all go in the dishwasher, but ensure that you put the blades and the covers on the top shelf of your dishwasher with other utensils.
- The pitcher and the cups go directly in the middle shelf with other dishes.
- Run a normal wash cycle with the dislocated parts of the blender inside.
- Airdry all individual parts.
- Don’t expose the individual components such as the pitchers, blades, cups, and lids to high temperatures.
- Remember to clean the power base separately and keep away from water bodies.
Here’s the thing about washing Ninja Blenders in the dishwasher. They do get exposed to high temperatures from time to time. But it’s said that they can withstand the usual temperatures inside the dishwasher. Anyhow, washing your blenders by hand is also a popular way to go about maintaining them well.
Handwashing Ninja Blender Components Individually
Ninja Blenders are not just the standard blender with a large pitcher. They come with cups varying in sizes to add that intelligent layer of diverse use to your blending needs. From making smoothies in the blender and drinking directly from it to preparing warm soups and yogurt drinks, they’ve got you covered.
Sometimes, the condiments and various ingredients seem to dry up and get stuck on, especially without regular washes. With Ninja Blenders, this is especially the case because of the many things you can do with it. Consequentially, it’s better to wash them every day for a more sustainable performance manually.
Washing the Cups:
- Unplug the blender from the power unit.
- Remove the cups from the equipment and keep them separated.
- Fill each cup with a warm soapy water mix and let them soak
- The warm water and soap will break down the deposits, so allow it to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Dispose of the remnants and rinse with clean water, using a scrub to rub away excessive dirt.
- Leave them out in the open to dry out completely before their subsequent use.
Pro Tip: If you don’t have a lot of time, fill the blender with hot and soapy water instead of disassembling the parts and run a cycle to get a squeaky clean pitcher.
Washing the Blades:
First, it is not the best idea to regularly wash the Ninja blades in the dishwasher. Frequent dishwashing will result in dull blades and unsharp edges. Your protein shakes will not taste the best, and the blender will disappoint more often than not.
Moreover, remember to always wash the blender after taking the blades off. Give the blades a dishwasher about two times a week and resort to handwashing them on other days. A thorough handwash and a couple of dishwashing cycles in a week will keep them clean and smooth.
- Disassemble the blades from the Ninja Blender
- Pay attention when you clean the blades because they need extra care. Grab a dish brush and some detergent soap. Soak the brush in warm water and add a few drops of detergent on top.
- Scrub away slowly and gently, making sure you reach all the nooks and corners of the sharp edges. Small deposits and week-old gunk should all come off after a thorough scrub.
- Rinse with clean water and let the blades dry using a soft cloth to soak out the excess water.
- The blender and blades are to be washed separately every time.
- High temperatures can melt the blades and therefore avoid frequent dishwashing.
- Use a toothbrush if you don’t have a dish brush to clean the grease each time thoroughly.
- Always wash the Ninja Blender and its parts after each use to avoid letting gunk buildup.
- Soak all individual blender components in warm soapy water in the sink for thirty minutes for a deep clean.
- The Ninja Blender is an intricate work of technology and vision; it comes with various small parts and functions, therefore, always stick to its special instructions for care and maintenance.
- Clean the power base using a brush or soft rug to scrub its surfaces with clean water and minimal soap mixed in.
Ninja Blender Models: Valuable Insights
We’ve read up on the consensus regarding dishwasher safety and Ninja Blenders. There are various models from Ninja that come with specific freedoms and constraints that we’re now going to look at for an in-depth understanding.
The Ninja Professional Blender Series: Are they Dishwasher Safe?
1. Ninja Professional Blender 1000
The Ninja Professional Blender 1000 is one of their most popular products in the Professional series. The Professional 1000 model is also their most economical choice. Customers appreciate its low maintenance costs and overall quality, and luckily, it is dishwasher safe as well.
Besides, Ninja Blenders can be cleaned in various ways besides the dishwasher. Give the pitcher a dilute vinegar and water wash, or go with your regular detergent soap. It doesn’t matter; the results will be the same: clean and uninterrupted blending performance.
2. Ninja Professional Blender 1100
The Ninja Professional 1100 Blender is one of their friendly-sized ones and offers excellent utility. It is relatively affordable, packed with intelligent functions, and is a solid countertop blender for your kitchen shenanigans. Except it’s not so good with green smoothies, so give the veggies a rest!
Besides the power base, the cover, the jug, the cups, and the blades are all dishwasher safe. The base can do with a scrub and rub from time to time.
3. Ninja Professional Blender 1500
The 1500 series in the Professional range is one of their top-notch blenders. It is a very dynamic equipment heavy with accessories and extra attachments for varied uses.
Its 1500 watt capabilities make it extremely powerful; grind out all kinds of greens and fruits or process condiments in supersonic speed and with ease.
They are both high-intensity blenders and food processors in one. Therefore, it doesn’t fall short in the cleaning department, being entirely dishwasher safe and BPA-certified absolves you of all worries.
What are some of the popular Ninja Blenders?
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System, the Nutri Professional series, the Shark Ninja Nutri Series are among the most popular choices customers make in general.
Is the Shark Ninja Nutri Blender dishwasher safe?
The Ninja Nutri Blender has highly efficient blades that are commendable at grinding down vegetables and fruits with comfort. They are dishwasher safe and can be rinsed without too much effort.
What are some of the uses of a Ninja Blender?
A Ninja Blender is not naively made for smoothies only. You can use the equipment to make sauces, dips, green smoothies, fruit juices, pizza dough, batter, processing meat, etc.
Can Ninja Blenders puree meat?
Ninja Blenders can puree meat easily, thanks to its fine blades and rigorous motor. Add conservative amounts of meat and use the ‘Chop’ setting to puree them. Besides pureeing, Ninja Blenders can crush ice, blend, process, grind, and chop almost anything you’ll feed them.
Why is the Ninja Pitcher not fitting to the base?
All Ninja Blenders come with a built-in interlock system that fits the pitchers in place to avoid accidents and, therefore, check that the lock is working fine. Get a replacement otherwise to prevent unnecessary damage to the equipment.
A Ninja Blender is a wise investment you can make today! And if you already own one, you can now appreciate it more for its innovativeness.
Liven up parties with margaritas and cocktails made from the Ninja Blender, and don’t bother too much about the cleaning when it’s this effortless. After all, they are dishwasher safe and ready to roll any time! Go make yourself a lemon mojito!